Eishin test panels JIS Z 2343 used to determine the sensitivity of penetrant systems and for comparing two penetrants, one of which can be taken for standard. Consists of two test panels which are bronze planes 100х35х2 mm, covered with NiCr-layer. In NiCr-blanket. Crosscut cracks are made, depth of which fits the width of the NiCr-blanket.
(available in 4 types 10, 20, 30 & 50 µm). The quotient of cracks’ width to their depth equals 1:20. Each test-panel has a certificate according to EN 10204, type 3.1 B, which verifies its aptitude to EN ISO 3452-3. Test-panels with cracks width of 10 µm, 20 µm, 30 µm used for a fluorescent sensitivity testing penetrant systems. The sensitivity of contrast penetrant systems is determined by means of panels, depth of cracks in which – 30 and 50 µm.
- 10 µm, 20 µm and 30 µm plates for determination of the sensitivity of fluorescent penetrant systems
- 30 µm and 50 µm plates for determination of sensitivity of colour penetrant systems
- The pair of plates enables the direct comparison of two different test media
- Plates 2 pcs.
- Dimensions of each plate 35 x 100 x 2 mm
- Relation crack width : crack depth 1 : 20
- Available thickness of nickel-chromium-layers 10 µm, 20 µm, 30 µm or 50 µm