FSM-2 Magnetic Field Strength Meter
The FSM-2 is used for tangential measuring of the magnetic field strength in DC and AC fields. The measure-ment is effected by a tangential field probe being attached to the work piece’s surface during magnetization. Via the hall sensor the electronics measures the voltage change produced
by the magnetic field. The FSM-2 is equipped with a RS 232 interface.
- Equipped with a RS 232 interface and background display lighting.
- With closed cover, the housing meets protection class Ip65.
- Supplied with a mains adapter and a tangential field probe.
- 133039 Tangential field probe for FSM-2 (spare)
- 133043 Axial field probe for FSM-2
- 133044 Angled tangential field probe for FSM-2 (spare)
- 133038 Carrying case for FSM-2 Optional: Reference block for FSM-2 incl. certificate calibrated on 200 A/cm PN 133042
Optioneel: Reference block for FSM-2 incl. certificate calibrated on 200 A/cm (Artikelnummer 133042)