Operating Range: 32˚ to 120˚F (0˚ to 50˚C)
- Viscosity: (4 liter mixture): 23,000 CPS, Brookfield #4 Spindle, 6 rpm
- pH: 9
- Corrosion Inhibition: Contains mild short term Ferrous Corrosion Inhibitors
- ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (T-533)
- NAVSHIPS 250-1500
- FAA-AC # 25-29 (glycerin-free)
- Less than 0.02% (200 ppm) Halogens & Sulfur
Working with EchoMix Single:
Removal: Remove with a dry rag, water and brush or pressure washer.
Air Bubbles: All powder couplants will form small air bubbles after mixing if water is not de-aired. These small bubbles usually do not negatively affect the use of the couplant and will dissipate in 3-4 days. If an air bubble-free couplant is desired immediately, use hot water and allow to stand overnight; then proceed with adding the powder couplant.
The Blue Color is a visual marker to ensure uniform distribution of the corrosion inhibitor by encouraging thorough mixing.