The CTS-30B ultrasonic thickness gauge, adopt micro-processor technology and advanced manufacture process design, can do measurement of thickness and acoustic velocity on metal and many materials based on ultrasound measurement principle.
• Mono LCD (with backlight), 128 × 64 pixels
• Measurement range: 0.8~300/400mm (Steel)
• Measurement accuracy: 0.01/0.1mm
• Material velocity range: 1000~9999 m/s
• Auto calibration: with built-in test block (steel)
• Various measurement modes available: Minimum measurement value capture, average measurement value, setup limit measurement value, difference measurement value, etc
• Input the known thickness and the system may show the velocity of the inspected work piece in real time.
• Up to 5000 sets of measurement data (refer to measurement value and acoustic value) and 100 sets of parameter data (refer to measurement value and system setup, etc.) can be saved.
• Compact size, light weight, low consumption and long operation period.
• Fast Scan
• Two-point calibration
• Multi-probe selection (2 MHz, 5 MHz, 7.5MHz or High temperature probe compatible)