- Broad operating range -60 °F to 350°F (-51°C to 176°C)
- Water soluble: easier to remove than most fluid ultrasonic couplants by wet or dry wiping or water wash.
- No “oil slick” when used where couplant may drip into a body of water.
- Lowest viscosity fluid
- Low toxicity
- Compatible with a broad range of materials including most metals, plastics and composites
- Good Surface wetting due to low surface tension and solvent properties.
- Slow Drying at ambient temperatures
Contains no glycerin which can interfere with subsequent penetrant inspection.
Environment and operator friendly – no formaldehydes, nitrates, nitrites or glycol ethers.
Removal: Wipe with wet or dry paper or cloth rag or water wash.